Sunday, October 13, 2013

150. Spreading the Message

I have two colleagues who struggle with the same commute and now use the same bike-bus strategy that I do.  Not every day, but often.  When Emily first started working in the same department, we had talked about the commute, but I had no idea she was considering biking.  She has small children at home, so the extra time of bike-bus vs car would be an issue.  Mike, also relatively new to the company just heard about me and emailed, asking about how I did it.  He works in the same building, but in a different department on a different floor, and I've never actually met him. The other day Mike emailed me saying he had converted to at least part-time bike-bussing and has liked it, and asking about my folding bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment