Saturday, April 19, 2014

159. Penultimate

About to take a break in blogging about my daily commute.

Continue to cycle/bus to work every day; I'm 65 now, can I see myself doing this at 70? Sure.

Local transit ridership increases by 10-12% with each quarterly accounting. Fifteen years ago, early hourly runs would have just me and a couple of other passengers, traveling agains rush hour. Now the more frequent 20-30 min runs are more than half filled.

Sometimes it's nice to be different but I like being part of this trend.

1 comment:

  1. We were in Boise the other day and Clyde asked if he could ride his bike from Nampa to Boise. My first response was no, but then I thought of you and amended it to, "Well, you probably can when you're a grown-up and strong enough and take back roads."

    And make sure and add my email when you go private! I'll need lots of midnight reading material in the coming months :) janaizatt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete