Thursday, September 3, 2009

12. Road Rage

Waiting for the traffic to clear so I can make a left turn. An oncoming care turns right without signalling. I'm annoyed; with a signal I could have turned in front of him--I need to get to the office--I have a lot of work to do! So he turns and I turn, following him. Then again without a signal he makes a u-turn, forcing me to make a sudden stop. I start up and and ride in front of him so he has to stop. I pull up on his right side and rap on the passenger window. He doesn't roll down the window as I expect, instead he gets out of the car. He must be 6-6 with a shaved head, looking like he got lost on the way to the Seahawks training camp. He's about to say something, when I calmly inform him that one of his signal lights must not be working. Surprised, he looks down at the front of his car. I ride away, rather quickly, turning the corner and ducking into the office parking garage. I'll think twice before doing something like that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment